Friday, December 11, 2009

A Sign of the Times

Sometimes we get a signal from above and it lets us all know we are headed in the right direction, or wrong , depending on the outcome. An omen can come in a personal relationship or in International Worldwide Colloquy. The premonition can be heeded or ignored and the consequences could be positive, minimal or terminal.

When I receive such directive I just thank the good Lord he cares enough to correct me and guide me.

Russia claimed they were running a test of an intercontinental ballistic missile when it malfunctioned. I wonder why they were testing a missile at the same time President Obama was accepting his Nobel Peace Prize? And in another interesting coincidence the super collider was recently restarted and the Scientists are back to attempting to recreate a big bang! I wonder if the theory of Space aliens watching over us here on Earth is a possibility, and perhaps they are concerned we will soon obtain the ability to annihilate all living things in their little aquarium.

No comments: