Friday, April 24, 2009

The "Experts" Just Don't Know What to Expect

Unexpected signs of life in our economy? Every time you turn around the so called expert market watchers are dumbfounded and surprised at what is going on. Whether the market indicators rise or fall it always seems as if those who get paid good money to report and understand are wrong or behind the curve, sometimes I wonder if I could do just as good a job, I too am surprised by a lot of things. Like, how the American people could elect someone with no real experience to run the country right into the ditch, and have optimism that is the right direction. I guess maybe the ditch is there to keep US from going over the cliff?
But for the fact that we are going at it 100 mph I would feel a little better about things.

No comments: