Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Special Interests...


...Are our ability to stay solvent and prosper, maybe just to survive.

Mr. Populist is turning my stomach every time I hear him speak now. He says he lost connection with the American people, he says he knows what we are battling through out here, he blames special interests for the buzz saw effect he ran into last week. It is all so much campaign Obama. That is all we will ever get from this man. I am afraid I can see further into the ramifications of his policies that damage and destroy wealth and policies that could actually help improve our economy than he can. That scares the hell out of me. Because I don't know much, just a bit more than living in the real reality. And I realize I have been blessed with common sense and Obama seems like all he was blessed with is the ability to read a teleprompter and the twin powers of persuasion and deception.

The way he proclaims its not about him and his tone and inflection says that is all everything is about, is him. I almost get the feeling that after the big loss in Massachusetts he is in hyperdrive to complete his agenda as quickly as possible, and I fear that agenda is dismantling America in order to rebuild it the way his pea brain sees fit.

If the Republicans don't take the bait, Emperor Obama will complete his own populist argument and illustrate precisely who we must oppose.

November will come just in the nick of time, and 2012 is not too far after that.

No comments: