Thursday, May 01, 2008

MayDay! Moving On


The world keeps turning even when we take our break. I take the good with the bad, 2 steps forward and 1 back. Even when God smiles on me I sense that somehow my joy is incomplete.
I know the Lord says as we draw nearer to him He will draw nearer to us, and I do believe that to be true. Human nature is what it is, and I would never want to use God's blessings without giving back the praise and adoration He deserves. Praise Him with great praise. Seek God with all our hearts and all that we do will be blessed. As I walk with the Lord my path gets straighter toward him, but the narrower the way the steeper the precipice. I fear that if I seek the will in myself that God must have put there, i may alter my destiny. But the needs and desires God put there can be perfected through prayer, always seeking~His will be done~.
I am confused as to how to go about reconciling the wherefores and the howfores. My psychology was established as an infant and unmet needs have formed a nucleus of insecurities. Someday soon there will be new challenges and new responsibilities, to God, Family, and Friends, and I must be prepared to overcome any obstacle to complete my mission in this life. I know if God wills it he will provide a way to accomplish it. Once again thank you Jesus, thank you Father in Heaven.
I pray that I always do the right thing.

No comments: