Thursday, April 17, 2008

Maybe I Agree, Now. . .


President Bush has been ridiculed and lambasted as a rube, or an outright idiot by the Lefties for practically his whole term. I always thought it was proper and fitting that he could confound a bevy of brilliant "thinkers". I have always had a soft spot in my heart for George W. Bush, as some of his reactions are exactly in line with my very own. I think, maybe, he really is way ahead of those who opposed everything he does, every single thing. Like maybe they were doing his will by their very opposition. Political Judo master.
Thats why on this issue I will agree with the Liberals that Bush is an idiot, with a caveat. The Global Warming hysteria now being embraced by George W. may be it's death knell. Bush is always wrong, right?

No comments: