Monday, April 14, 2008

One By One My Icons Fall


It is so sad to have reality snap me back from fantasy world II. We really can build each other up or de-motivate the train. I thought J.K. Rowling was a genius, a strong~above the fray~ ie. richer than anybody needs to be, larger than life: inventor. So far above petty worldly money grubbing and seeming to show a lack of confidence, I was disappointed for sure. I think to myself : if I was as brilliant as J.K., no way would I worry about some hack producing a book on my work that would compare to a book I wrote myself. I know she would blow away this imposter, it is her creation after all. She should not need to resort to courtroom theatrics and emotional posturing. It makes her seem Human, diminished, in an unfortunate fashion.

No comments: