Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy St. Valentines Day

A Day set aside for love, so I probably should not have gone to News Stories. There, there is not much more than mayhem and threats to world peace and prosperity. Our World still has a chance for the Harmony we see on Christmas Day, Valentines Day, Easter, and Our Birthdays. It seems to me when our minds think positively we have much better days. Perception is 9/10'ths of reality. If everybody wasn't so afraid of being taken over the second their guard is let down we could beat our swords into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks. The pie really is big enough for everyone.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Congratulation for your blog, I like much. I read you always.

Happy St. Valentines day.

Regards from Spain :)

JohnnyT. said...

Knowing people are reading is going to make me try harder to do better, thank you for the encouragement.