Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here Comes the Attack


Liberals and Pacifists are constantly trying to erode specific rights out of our constitution. If they feel they do not need a gun, don't have a gun. I read and understand the 2nd Amendment, fully. It is simple and clear. And the Government will never take a gun away from me! All they can do with this kind of legislation is turn an honest law abiding citizen into a criminal. I have never shot at anyone, and I never will, unless and until I am threatened. So, by obvious logic, the Government can never take away that right. And the part of the Constitution they want US to ignore is the part about overthrowing an oppressive Government that tries to take away our rights. That is what they are doing right now. Disarming the populace so we will be their sheep. I have news for them, it will never happen, in fact I am going to exercize my rights and go out and buy another gun. I know they have many ways of disarming US, and ammunition will be one way they destroy our ability to defend ourselves.
It is so simple I am sure that is why it goes right over most well meaning heads, "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns". There is a reason that it is the 2nd Amendment. After freedom of speech, the right to defend ourselves and our property is at the top.

No comments: